Translate

Monday, February 23, 2015

Clauses

Clauses (Exercise)
1.    Most of the parents do not know -----(a)------They just go on complaining ------(b)-----------They go on finding  faults with them. The parents do not know-----(c)-----
    (a) (i) that to prepare their children for life
         (ii)  how to prepare their children for life
         (iii) whether to prepare their children for life
         (iv) which way to prepare their children for  life
   (b)  (i) what their children don't want to come up to their expectation
         (ii) whether their children want to come up to their expectation
         (iii) why  their children want to  come up to their expectation
         (iv) that  their children do not want to come up to     their expectation
   (c)  (i)  why  the  children understand only the language of love
         (ii)  that the children understand only the language of love
         (iii)  that children don't understand language of love
         (iv)  how children can understand the language of love
2.     -----(a)------you remember everything forever. Now that I  am  old. I forget everything in a few seconds, but I still cannot get on without  remembering  ------(b)------. I advise you to cram in all ------(c)------.
   (a)  (i) whether you are young
         (ii) when you are young
         (iii) that you are young
         (iv) what if you are young
    (b) (i) that my governess didn’t teach me
         (ii) what my  governess hasn’t taught me
         (iii) what my governess taught me
         (iv) that my governess has taught me
    (c)  (i)  that you can at a young age
          (ii) what we  can at a young age
          (iii) that you can at an old age
          (iv) what  you  can at an old age

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bank PO English Language Practice Test

Click on the link http://ambikanworld.com/shopping.htm to Purchase Test Code for Online Test