Translate

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Exercise Based on CCE system (Letter)

Complete the following letter from the appropriate options.

1. Dear Sanjay,
Your school (a) for the Summer Vacation next Monday, thereafter you will have a lot of time at your dispersal. I hence invite you to spend some days with me. My mother will (b) I am looking for word to wards  Let me know when you are coming .  I will be there at the station (c) you.
    (a)    (i)    is closing              (ii)   closed   
            (iii)  will be closing       (iv)   will be closed
    (b)    (i)   welcome you         (ii)    be glad to see you.   
            (iii)  cheerfully see you  (iv)    Joyously see you.
    (c)    (i)    to receive              (ii)    receive
            (iii)    receiving             (iv)    to have received


2. Dear Karan,
Hello! How are you? I am fine hare and hope the same for you (a) that my birthday is coming     palling on 1th  September. Like every year (b). I have arranged a dance party. I am also giving dinner (c). I am also inviting you.
 Please do come on my birthday with your brother. Pay my best regards to uncle and aunt and love to little brother.
    Yours sincerely
    Rajan
   
    (a) (i)    You gland to know
        (ii)    You will be glad to know   
        (iii)    You will be glad to know
        (iv)    You are glad to know
    (b) (i)    I am celebrating my birthday
        (ii)    I can be celebrate my birthday   
        (iii)    I will be celebrated my birthday   
        (iv)    I celebrate my birthday
    (c) (i)    I invite my all friends   
        (ii)    I had invited my all friends
        (iii)    I have invited my all friends   
        (iv)    I will be inviting your all friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bank PO English Language Practice Test

Click on the link http://ambikanworld.com/shopping.htm to Purchase Test Code for Online Test